Tuesday 6 January 2009

Bandersons first post

Whats going on and welcome,

The Banderson blog has been set up as a platform for Banderson, (me) to throw out anything and everything that catches my attention to the unsuspecting people who may be wondering how they stumbled across this page.

I work for a magazine/global movement called Ctrl Alt Shift, havnt heard of it? dont worry this is our year so you will do soon!

www.ctrlaltshift.co.uk

And just to clarify the third eye business... The third eye can represent many things, like knowledge and enlightenment. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms of Higher conciousness and is represented in many different religeons and ideals,
but I cant even pretend I know enough about it in that respect, that was ripped off wikipedia.
It sort of fits though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

No comments:

Post a Comment